“I have to say the site looked fantastically clean throughout the entire festival weekend so thank you and your staff….you did a great job."
Beth Heath, Director Shropshire Kids Festival
Zero Waste Events - Our Clients
We have repeat business from our clients because they know they can rely on us to provide an excellent service on site and at the same time achieving recycling rates of least 70%.
Our clients really value:
- our ability to work well with their stewards and volunteers
- our easy to use systems for traders
- our efficient on-site collection systems that keep the site tidy
- our resourceful approach to reducing waste, finding ways to recycle and reuse to the max
- our cost-effective service and ability to improve performance year after year.
Our clients include:
Abergavenny Food Festival, Bike4Life, Cosford Air Show, Ludlow Food Festival, Hay Literary Festival, Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod, Ludlow Spring Festival, Ludlow Medieval Christmas Fayre, Narbeth Food Festival, Shrewsbury Food Festival , Shrewsbury Folk Festival, Shrewsbury Flower Show, Shropshire Kids Fest, Starry Skies, Tewkesbury Medieval Festival
Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod
ZWE took over recycling at LIME in 2012. In 2014 we diverted 10.3 tonnes of materials from landfill and achieved a recycling rate of 73%.
Feedback on the ZWE Service: